Your Advantage Air Specialist
Advantage Air is a family owned Australian company that designs, manufactures, and distributes innovative air conditioning systems from their head office in Perth, WA.
The selection of components used to distribute air are critical to achieving an efficient design and imperative to minimize running costs. These are broadly broken into two major areas – ducting and controls.
Advantage Air Ducting
Most of our competitors are using duct with an insulation rating of R0.6. All air conditioning duct installed by ThermoAir is R1.5. Using duct and fittings with nearly three times the insulation value as our competitors ensures that all our systems are extremely energy efficient.
When obtaining different quotes for your air conditioning requirements make sure you check the insulation value of the duct and fittings as once installed it will impact directly on your running costs. On a 35-degree Australian summers day, the roof space beneath a white Colourbond roof can be up to 41-45 degrees Celsius. With poorly insulated duct and fittings a lot of your air conditioner unit’s capacity will be lost.
All air conditioning systems recirculate the majority of the air, so it is vitally important that the air is kept as clean as possible. ThermoAir supplied Advantage Air return air filters use electrostatic filters for optimum efficiency that can produce up to 30% cleaner air than competitors filters that deteriorate over time with cleaning.
Advantage Air Ceiling Grills
Ceiling grills (or diffusers) come in a range of different styles and sizes to suit any décor or ceiling style. It is important to select the correct size of grill to avoid excessive noise from the grill and adequate air distribution. ThermoAir will assist you in selecting the correct style and size to suit your individual needs.
MyAir5 Smart Air Conditioning Technology
Get the benefits of smart air conditioning in your home with MyAir5, one of Advantage Air’s flagship products. It is the ultimate solution in air conditioning control and comfort, where you can control the airflow and temperature of any zone in your home with just a touch of a button.
Watch MyAir5 Videos
Benefits of the MyAir Series 5 include:
- 8-inch touchscreen control panel with tablet functionality and which doubles up as a central home hub so you can check emails, play music, or order groceries from one convenient location
- Optional temperature sensors in each zone to enable individual temperature control per zone
- Control panel is wired to the wall, so it never needs charging and is always where you need it, when you need it.
- MyAir App turns your smartphone into a full wireless remote control
- Choose the level of airflow to suit up to 10 individual zones or rooms within your air conditioned building.
- MyAir’s patented Exact Air Regulator (EAR) system delivers unrivalled control over airflow
- Compatible with all major brands of air conditioning units
- Option of motion sensors that automatically reduce and increase airflow to a room in response to movement for energy efficiency
- Option of Outside air system which draws cool air in when the temperature outside is cooler than the temperature inside to save on your power bills
- Compatible with Independent Temperature Controls (ITC)
- Android and IOS Apps