Service & Maintenance
Like your car, air conditioners and refrigeration equipment that are regularly maintained will run better and last longer. Poorly maintained equipment will be inefficient, use more energy and be prone to breakdown more often.
It could also be dirty and unhealthy, causing inefficiency in the workplace. If you are an employer, it is your duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
Considering our climate, this is generally sufficient to ensure that the equipment is well looked after, and to satisfy the manufacturer’s warranty conditions.
Advantages of Regular Maintenance include:
- Lower Energy Bills – through regular cleaning of the system including air filters and condenser coils, your system will run more efficiently.
- Lower Repair Costs – we can spot and deal with potential problems before they become bigger.
- Extended Equipment Life – Units serviced regularly last much longer than those that have not been sufficiently maintained.
Breakdown Service & Repairs
We understand that it can be frustrating if your equipment breaks down, but you can rely on us to get it back up and running fast, with a minimum of fuss. Our technicians will inspect your system, report on any concerns, and arrange a quotation for any repairs. Subject to your approval and availability of any necessary parts, most repairs can be carried out immediately and the equipment placed back in service and the work site left clean and tidy.
Our 24-hour 7 day a week breakdown service is available to support all our commercial clients.
You can rely on our highly trained personnel to provide you with an efficient and prompt service and repair.
About Our Skilled technicians:
- All our technicians are trade qualified, ARCTICK licensed, Energy Safety licensed, and have the experience to provide a proficient service to our clients.
- Our technicians are also specifically trained in Daikin, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and various other air conditioning systems, along with refrigeration brands such as Skope, Orford and Bromic.
- In addition, our technicians also hold Construction Industry White Cards, Working at Heights Certificates, First Aid training, and WPCG accreditation for working at fuel stations.